- Make sure the space is windless for the best backflow effect so you better close the doors and windows while burning.
- Light the tip of the backflow incense cone, and allow the top of it to get glowing hot, blowing out the flame for several seconds.
- Blow out the flame and allow the fragrance to release.
- Finally, place the incense cone on top of the waterfall incense burner directly above the hole. It will take about 30 seconds for the backflow smoke effect to start.
- Ventilate the space and wipe the burner after using it.
latest blog posts
How to clean ceramic incense burner?
Jun 02, 2023
How to burn incense sticks properly?
Oct 17, 2022
How to use backflow incense burners?
Jul 09, 2022