Skip to content
August 17, 2021
How to use backflow incense burners?
- Make sure the space is windless for the best backflow effect so you better close the doors and windows while burning.
- Light the tip of the backflow incense cone, and allow the top of it to get glowing hot, blowing out the flame for several seconds.
- Blow out the flame and allow the fragrance to release.
- Finally, place the incense cone on top of the waterfall incense burner directly above the hole. It will take about 30 seconds for the backflow smoke effect to start.
- Ventilate the space and wipe the burner after using it.