Can I return my product?
- We aim to provide the best quality products and services to make sure all our customers are satisfied, but if for some reason you do need to return your product, we're happy to help. We'll take you through the process. Just email us directly at email@example.com. See our return policy.
My order arrived broken, what should I do?
- Our ceramic incense burners are carefully and safely packed, so they don't often come broken or damaged, but of course, anything can happen. If such a situation occurs, no worries, we will gladly provide you with a replacement, free of charge. Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. All we need is a photo of the broken/damaged product sent to our email, and we will take you through the process.
Do I need special incense cones for my backflow incense burner?
- Yes. (Maybe you didn't know) - Backflow incense cones have a hollow chamber inside. Smoke enters through the open center tunnel, where it cools as it follows along the hollow. Cooler smoke is denser, and when it exits the incense cone at the bottom, it flows gently downwards.
- We recommend, of course, our scented cones, but you can use any incense cones according to your liking, so long as they are backflow incense cones.
How do I make sure the smoke flows down as best it can?
- Make sure that there is no draft in the room. (closed windows, off the air conditioner if possible, etc.) So long as there are minimal air movement and temperature changes while the incense burner is in use, you should see the beautiful cascading effect flow down the incense burner.
Is it safe to use incense around pets?
- It is safe if you care about safety. It's important to note that animals (dogs, cats, etc.) have a much better smell than people, and smoke can interfere with them. Their lungs are much smaller and more sensitive than ours. For this reason, we recommend opening windows and maintaining adequate ventilation whenever your furriend is in the room. Keep the incense situated where your pet doesn't have access and cannot knock it over or play with it. Make sure that your pet doesn't ingest the incense cones as they can be poisonous!!
How long do your incense cones burn?
- Incense cones in a standard size can burn for about 10 to 15 minutes (each) with no wind conditions. We also offer long-burning cones that can burn for up to 30 minutes (each) with no wind conditions.